LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC's CFP 8 zone conventional fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes eight detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, on-board fire and fault relays and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities. Comprehensive test and fault finding facilities are also provided.
Optional repeaters, relay expansion boards and EN54-13 system compliance devices are also available.
* Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) with optional EN54 part 13 compliance from the BSI.
* Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
* Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
* Eight detector zone circuits.
* Four conventional sounder circuits.
* Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
* Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
* Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
* Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
* 'Class change' and alert inputs.
* Installer-friendly design.
* Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure - no bezel required.
* Low 25mA quiescent current.
* Multiple indicators.
* System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system), optional CFP relay boards and optional EN54-13 compliant sounder circuit boards.
* Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
* Fully compatible with C-TEC's ActiV range of conventional fire detectors.