The CU-07A unit is a device which uses a GPS receiver to detect the position of a car, a motorcycle or cargo.
The position can be ascertained any time via a single SMS command or it can be sent during the journey via the GSM network to the mass storage server of the web application where data are managed for online monitoring and the trace log. Simply said, the unit can be used both for passive locating when it only answers a single command, and for the continuous transmission of real-time data to a data-collection server. If the attempt to send the data fails, the unit saves it in its internal memory and sends it later.
- Power supply voltage: 8 - 30 V
- Maximum current consumption: 500 mA /12 V
- Nominal current in on-line mode: 50 mA /12 V
- Standby current consumption: 14 mA /12 V
- Dimensions without the terminals and mounts (L x W x H): 160 x 42x 19 mm
- Unit weight: 90 g
- Operating temperature range: -20 to +80ºC
Note: Intended for connection to a +12 V or +24 V DC vehicle power supply. The unit is intended for operation in road vehicles.