This switch-mode power supply is designed for powering a wireless keypad, and also for powering other 12V DC devices like GSM communicators or UC receivers made by Jablotron. The compact dimensions of the case allow installation into a standard electro-installation wall box for hidden installation beneath Jablotron wall-box-mounted products such as the above-mentioned items. The screw holes for M3 screws are also useful for installation in typical fuse/switch boxes where fixing is required.
- Supply voltage: 100 ~ 240VAC
- Output voltage: 12V DC (±2%)
- Output current: 500 mA
- Peak output current: T<5 min:1000 mA
- Output power: 12W max.
- Short-circuit protection and overload protection: yes
- Casing: IP64
- Dimensions: 50 x 48 x 25 mm
- Input cables: length 300mm (230V) diameter 1.3 mm (AWG 16)
- Output cables: length 300mm (12V) diameter 0.8 mm (AWG 20)
- Operational conditions according to EN 50131-1 II. Environmental class
- Working temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- Complies with: EN 60950-1, EN 61204-3, EN 61000-3-2, 3-3, 6-1, 6-3, EN 55022