The PHOTON Infrared Intrusion Detection System has set a new standard for all active infrared barriers on the market today, awarded as “Most innovative product” during then Detector International Award 2007 in Stockholm.
The PHOTON System is called “The Great Small Barrier” for a good reason. Each tower can provide a 80 meters of intrusion detection coverage – while physically measuring just over 28mm wide.
The PHOTON system provides maximum protection while reducing false alarms typically associated with active infrared systems. Unlike conventional systems, the PHOTON Infrared Barrier System can be set up in minutes, thanks to the convenient test unit and various features of the barriers.
The test unit is a portable device that accurately aligns and verifies the correct positioning of the infrared beams, which can move 180° with a single rotation of the mechanism ROTAX.
There is no barrier on the market more reliable, discrete and effective.
- Beams inter-axis: 25 cm
- Intensity reduction for Alarm: 80% for 500ms (ONLY ONE BEAM); 80% for 100ms (AT LEAST 2 BEAMS); [times are adjustable just by HUBTC]
- Intensity reduction for disqualification: 70% for 10 seconds
- IR wavelength: 950 nm
- Impermeability level: IP65
- De-pressurizers: 2 valves GORETEX®
- Tamper: 2 anti-opening+2 anti-removal
- Signalling: 2 leds (alarm and tamper)
- Horizontal alignment: Continuous axial rotation +/-90°
- Power supply: 9÷16 Vdc (100mA MAX each column)
- Output: Full duplex RS485
- Operative temperature: -20°C ÷ 60°C