The product serves for the detection of CO (carbon monoxide) gas and early warning to avoid the harmful effects of this gas on human health. The detector is certificated for use in building interiors, caravans and boats. Indicates excessive carbon monoxide concentration both optically with a LED (Ei208DW also shows the concentration data on the display) and acoustically using a built-in siren.
The detector is powered with an integrated lithium battery which supplies the detector for its whole service life.
- Usable life: 7 years (the end of life date is stated on the label)
- Power: Integrated non-replaceable lithium battery
- Typical battery lifetime: for the whole usable life of the detector
- Operating temperature range: -10 ºC to +40 ºC
- Humidity range: 15 % to 95 % (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 120 x 105 x 40 mm, 170 g
- Weight: 170 g
- Conformity: EN 50291-1; EN 50291-2, EN 50270