The Xesar wall reader in combination with the wall reader control unit is suitable for controlling electronic locking elements in doors of all kinds. For example in sliding doors or swing doors, as electronic door openers, in lifts and in electronic gate systems.
In this process, Xesar wall readers are ideally suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Assembly location: RA – surface-mounted frame
- Glass colour: SW – black | SI – silver | WS – white
- Frame colour: SWM – satin black | SWP – polished black | WSM – satin white | WSP – polished satin | SIM – satin silver | SIP – polished silver
- Security features: Wall reader in a different location to the control unit | 4 mm thick glass pane | AES encryption
- Standards and guidelines: CE-certified | IP rating IP65
- Technical installation situation: Indoors and outdoors | Up to 100 m distance between wall reader and control unit (recommended cable type: CAT5)
- Dimensions: 80 × 80 × 15 mm
- Compatible identification technologies: Mifare DESFire EV1
- Power supply: Power supply via wall reader control unit
- Conditions of use: Ambient temperature –25 °C to +70 °C | Humidity < 90%, non-condensing | IP 65 rating
- Event protocol Last 1,000 events
- Interfaces: Connection to Xesar tablet
- Scope of supply: Assembly location of surface-mounted version: Xesar wall reader | Flush-mounted frame with surface-mounted frame | Set of screws | Removal tools | Assembly manual | Important information