Module FD 4201 expands the options of fire control panel FS4000, 2
- Connection of fire control panel FS4000 in a system of a repeater FS5200R and/or several remote firecontrol panels FS4000, FS5100, FS5200, FS5200E;
- Commanding the fire control panel from the repeater within a network of remote fire control panels
- Control of a relay output for each line that is in Fire condition.
The module could work only with the latest version of the fire control panel FS4000 (fire control panels with serial numbers after 4000). It is manufactured in 4 variants corresponding to the nomenclature of the produced fire control panels FS4000, with 2, 4, 6 or 8 lines, respectively with 2, 4, 6 or 8 relay outputs.
Interface RS485 is an integral part of the module and it is offered in all variants.
The module includes:
- Interface RS485 for connection with repeater FS5200R;
- Potential free relays for Fire condition (one to each line of the fire control panel FS4000).
The communication between the fire control panel and the extension module FD 4201 is executed via a ribbon cable, connecting the fire control panel and the unit. The module is power supplied along the ribbon cable.
4 Relay outputs for Fire condition
- type: potential free, switching
- power supply: 3A/125VAC; 3A/30VDC
- network address: fixed - coincides with the serial number of the fire control panel
- data exchange speed: fixed - 9600 bits/s.
Operational temperature range: from - 5ºC to 40ºC
Relative humidity resistance: max 93% at 40ºC
Dimensions: 180 x 65 x 25 mm
Weight: 160 g