Collective alarm button with glass
For immediate manual actuation of a fire alarm. For indoor and outdoor applications. Direct alarm actuation by pushing in the glass plate. By replacing the glass plate the pushbutton is reset and the device is ready for operation again. For surface- and recess-mounted feed lines in easily accessible places.
For surface mounting the back box FDMH295-x must be ordered separately.
- Operating voltage: DC 16…28 V
- Operating temperature: -25...+70 °C
- Protection category: IP44
- Standard: EN 54-11
- Relative humidity: =95 % rel. (no condensation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 87 x 87 x 20 mm
- Operating current: 60…100 mA
- Storage temperature: -30...+75 °C
- Terminal block: 0.28…1.5 mm2
- Communication protocol: Collective / SynoLINE600
- Color: ~RAL 3000, Flame red
- Accessories: FDMH295-R Back box, FDMH295-S Back box with 2 entries, FDMC295 Protective cover