The Fyreye 'Extra' range of analogue detectors have an extra LED to improve detector identification in an alarm condition. The 2 LED's allow an alarm to be observed from all angles.
The detector works with the Zeta Addressable Protocol and is compatible with all current Zeta analogue addressable control panels. It comes supplied with a locking grub screw to prevent unauthorised head removal.
The FEAHE2000 is an analogue addressable rate of rise heat detector. It will respond with a value of 75 if the detector is triggered by a rate of rise alarm, and a value of 95 if the detector is triggered through a fixed heat alarm of 57°C.
- Detector Class: Rate of Rise and Fixed Heat
- Design Standard: EN54 Pt5
- Approval: DIFT
- Operating Voltage: 17 - 28V DC (Plus Protocol)
- Quiescent Current: 520µA
- Alarm Current: 2.4mA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Minimum Continuous: TEMP. 0°C
- Max. Humidity: 95% RH Non Condensing
- Alarm Condition: Rate of Rise or Fixed Heat Trigger @ 57°C
- Coverage: 50m2
- IP Protection Rating: IP43
- Start-Up Time: 30 Seconds
- Size Diameter X Height (With Base): 100 x 48 mm (101 x 64 mm)
- Weight (With Base): 100g (158g)