The Fyreye "Extra" range of analogue detectors have an extra LED to improve detector identification in an alarm condition. The 2 LED's allow an alarm to be observed from all angles.
The detector works with the Zeta Addressable Protocol and is compatible with all current Zeta analogue addressable control panels. It comes supplied with a locking grub screw to prevent unauthorised head removal.
The FEAOE2000 is particularly suitable for detecting optically dense smoke involving materials such as soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam and all similar materials which produce small visible particles (0.5 to 10 µm).
- Detector Class: Optical Smoke
- Design Standard: EN54 Pt 7
- Approval: DIFT
- Operating Voltage: 17-28V DC (Plus Protocol)
- Quiescent Current: 480µA
- Alarm Current: 2.3mA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Minimum Continuous: TEMP. 0°C
- Max. Humidity: 95% RH Non Condensing
- Return Value Of 55 (Nominal Alarm Level) 2.4% Obscuration per metre
- Coverage: 100m2
- IP Protection Rating: IP43
- Start-Up Time: 10 Seconds
- Size, Diameter X Height (With Base): 100 x 37 mm (101 x 53 mm)
- Weight (With Base): 95 g (153g)