The Fyreye 'Extra' range of analogue detectors have an extra LED to improve detector identification in an alarm condition. The 2 LED's allow an alarm to be observed from all angles.
The detector works with the Zeta Addressable Protocol and is compatible with all current Zeta analogue addressable control panels. It comes supplied with a locking grub screw to prevent unauthorised head removal.
The FEAOH2000 is a dual type detector, which reacts to both smoke & heat independently. It is suitable for use in places where traditionally an ionisation type detector may have been chosen.
- Detector Class: Optical Smoke, Rate of Rise and Fixed Heat
- Design Standard: EN54 Pt5 & Pt 7
- Approval: DIFT
- Operating Voltage: 17-28V DC (Plus Protocol)
- Quiescent Current: 520µA
- Alarm Current: 2.3mA
- Operating Temperature: -10oC to +50oC
- Minimum Continuous: TEMP. 0oC
- Max. Humidity: 95% RH Non Condensing
- Return Value Of 55 (Nominal Alarm Level): 2.4% Obscuration per metre
- Coverage: 100m2
- IP Protection Rating: IP43
- Start-Up Time: 30 Seconds
- Size Diameter X Height (With Base): 100 x 48 mm (101 x 64 mm)
- Weight (With Base): 100g (158g)