The GBS-210 glass-break detector detects the breaking of glass windows. A dual technology detection method (air pressure and sound analysis) is used. It responds to the breaking of all glass types. The sensitivity can be adjusted to compensate for various window sizes and mounting distances. The GBS-210 distinguishes itself with outstanding RF immunity. A built in LED indicator allows for easy testing and it also provides an optional alarm memory feature.
- Power supply: 12 V DC ± 25%
- Power consumption (LED off). max.10 mA
- Maximum consumption (LED on): max. 35 mA
- Terminals size: 1 mm2
- Alarm output: normally closed, max. 60V / 50 mA internal resistance: max.16 Ohm
- Tamper output: normally closed, max. 60 V / 50 mA, internal resistance: max.16 Ohm - Detection range: max. 9 m
- Minimum glass dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 m
- Initialization: max. 60 s
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1
- Environment: II. - general indoor, (EN 50131-1)
- Operating temperatures: -10 to +40 °C
- The product is CE marked.