The GBT-212 is for testing acoustic glass-break detectors. It detects the air pressure changes caused by the flexing or bending of glass and then automatically generates sound imitating the breaking of the glass. It is also possible to trigger the sound manually using the test button.
- Power supply: 9 V battery (type 1604)
- Power consumption: 6 mA in stand by Max. 200 mA 30 uA after automatic turn off (the switch remains in the ON position)
- Operating range: 9 m
- Low battery warning: from 8 V
- Environmental: class II. General interior (-10 to +40 °C)
- Complies with: ETSI EN 300 220
- Dimensions: 70 x 135 x 29 mm