The GV-Keyboard V3 is designed to program and operate GV-Control Center, and it can also be connected with PTZ cameras directly for PTZ control.
* A Keyboard can control up to 16 GV-Control Centers.
* Multiple Keyboards can work with up to 8 monitors for Matrix View and ViewLog applications.
* A Keyboard can directly set up and control up to 32 PTZ cameras.
OS Supported : 32-bit - Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008
64-bit - Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008
System Supported : GV-Control Center V8.5 or later
Output: USB - USB 2.0
DVR/RS-485- : Connects to GV-NET card, GV-NET/IO card, GV-Hub V2 or
PTZ/RS-485- : Connects to PTZ cameras
Communication: RS-485: 9,600 bps (between the keyboard and GV-Control Center)
RS-485 / 422: 2,400 ~ 115,200 bps (between the keyboard and PTZ cameras)
Power: DC 12V, 1A
Operation Temperature: 0~50°C / 32 ~122°F
Humidity: 5%~95% (non-condensing)
Dimensions (L x W x H):161 x 300 x 45 mm / 6.34 x 11.81 x 1.77 in
1. Currently, GV-Keyboard V3 does not support embedded operating systems.
2. Specifications are subject to change without notice.