This VGA to BNC converter also features a VGA output port that allows for VGA Loop-Through. You can simultaneously view video on a VGA monitor while viewing the video on your CRT ,TV monitor. It convert your VGA signal to be viewed on any TV, projector, or any other viewing device that uses standard BNC (RCA) connector with this simple external device.
- Use TV as PC monitors to view presentations, games, pictures and movies or browse the Web.
- Connects your DVR with VGA output port to existing TV or CRT monitor.
- Ideal for notebook computer users to easily connect and use a large-format monitor.
- Video standards: NTSC/NTSC-EIAJ/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM.
- Resolutions support: 640 x 480 (up to 85 Hz), 800 x 600 (up to 85 Hz) and 1024 x 768 (up to 75 Hz).
- Input port: VGA (DB15).
- Dual output ports: composite video (BNC connector), VGA (DB15).
- Image controls: Horizontal and vertical size, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness and on screen display background.
- Simple and quick to install; Windows and Mac compatible.
- No driver or operating system requirements; compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- Input Signal: VGA x1
- Output Signal: Composite Video (BNC) x 1, VGA X1 15 pin D female connector
- Power Consumption: 500mA
- Power Supply: DC5V, 2A Regulated Power Supply
- Temperature Operation: 0 to 55ºC, Storage: -20ºC to 85ºC, Humidity: up to 95%
- Dimensions W x H x D: 125 x 96 x 30mm
- Weight: 280g