The ICAM IFT-P by Xtralis is an aspirating smoke detection system with an alarm sensitivity range from 0.001% to 20% obscuration/m (0.0003% to 6.10% obscuration/ft). This detector is classified as a Very Early Warning Smoke Detector that can reliably detect fire at an early stage, and low to high concentrations of smoke over an area of 2,000 m2 (21,500 sq. ft.). The detector is configurable for a variety of environments.
- Supply Voltage: Nominal 24 VDC
- Supply Current: 500 mA (min) to 1.2 A (max)
- Capacitive Loading: Nominal 5,000 uF
- Aspirator:2000 Pa Centrifugal air pump
- Dimensions (WHD): 254 mm x 180 mm x 165 mm