The JA-110B is a bus glass-break detector which recognizes the sounds of smashing window panes. The detection is based on dual technology (detection of changes in air pressure combined with the sound of breaking glass).
Its sensitivity is adjustable. The detector communicates with and is powered by the bus. The detector is addressable, and occupies one position in an alarm system. SMART MEMORY indication (SMI) provides a visual (LED) verification of detector triggering. SMI is reset via the keypad.
- Power: via the control panel BUS 12 V (9 - 15 V)
- Standby consumption: 5 mA
- Mounting height: 2.5 m above the fl oor
- Detection range: up to 9 m
- Minimum glass dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 meters
- Initialization: maximum 60 seconds
- Dimensions: 40 x 100 x 22 mm
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1, EN 50131-2-7-1
- Environment according to EN 50131-1: II, internal
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 40 °C