The detector is used to indicate flooding (in basements, bathrooms, etc.). This information is transmitted to the alarm system bus.
When water covers the electrodes the detector sends an activation signal, a deactivation signal is sent if the water leaves the electrodes.
It has no tamper facilty and occupies one address in the system.
- Power: 12 V bus (9 ... 15 V)
- Current consumption in standby: 5 mA
- Current consumption for choice of cable: 5 mA
- Detector responds: to flooding
- Dimensions: 53 x 20 x 10 mm
- Environment: EN 50131-1. general indoor
- Operating temperature range: -10 to + 40 ° C
- Complies with: EN 50130-4, EN 55022