The JA-111H TRB module is designed for the connection of any wired detector (with contact or impulse outputs) to the JABLOTRON 100 system and provides it with a power supply.
This built-in module can be directly integrated into the detector.
- One input of the module has a fixed Tamper signal, the second input reports an alarm signal and the third input is used to report a fault of a connected device or to report a special “Masking” signal (for detectors with an Anti-masking function).
- The module can also be used for the connection of a CT-01 roller blind detector.
- The module can be used to control programmable PG outputs.
- It supports setting of a minimum activation time for alarm triggering (0.1 s - 300 s).
- The detector features status as well as impulse activation.
- The module is a device of the JABLOTRON 100 system, is addressable and occupies one position in the system.
- Compatible with: F-Link 1.4.0 or higher
- Power via the control panel bus: 12 V (9 - 15 V)
- Backup (idle) mode consumption: 5 mA + consumption of the control device
- Current consumption for cable selection: 12 mA + consumption of the control device
- Maximum acceptable load by the connected control: 50 mA
- Dimensions: 16 x 30 x 12 mm
- Classification: security level 2 / environment class II
- In accordance with: EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3 (ACE type B)
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +40 °C
- It also meets the requirements of: EN 50130-4, EN 55022