The JA-113E is an access control module with a keypad and an RFID card reader to control a security system. Contains one operating segment and, if needed, can be equipped with up to 20 JA-192E control segments.
Allows the simple control of a security system using segments. Communicates via and is powered by the bus.
The module has a power saving function.
The module is addressable and occupies one position in the alarm system.
- Power: via the control panel BUS, 12 V (9 - 15 V)
- Current consumption: lost AC 10 mA
- Standby: 15 mA
- RFID 125 kHz
- Dimensions: 102 x 98 x 33 mm
- Environment according to EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3: II, internal
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 40 °C