The detector is used for human motion detection in the interior of a building. Thanks to the combination of motion and microwave detection, the detector has a high alarm detection certainty.
The detector guards the same way as a classic PIR motion detector.
When motion is sensed in the guarded area, the MW detector is activated to confirm the triggering of the PIR. Only after receiving a confirmed alarm signal from the MW unit, does the detector send an alarm report to the control panel.
- Power supply: control panel bus 12 V (9 ... 15 V)
- Current consumption in standby mode: 5 mA
- Current consumption for cable choice: 5 mA
- Recommended installation height: 2.5 m above floor level
- PIR sensor detection angle/detection range: 110 degrees / 12 m (with standard lens)
- Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: II. indoor area
- Operational temperature range: -10 to +40 °C
- Dimensions: 95 x 60 x 55 mm
- Complies with: EN 50131-1, EN 50131, EN 50130-4, EN 55022