The JA-150IR optical barrier is designed for the indication of a breach into a protected area by crossing the IR line between the transmitter and the receiver. The barrier is a product by Optex supplemented with transmitters compatible with the JABLOTRON 100 system, this being both in the transmitting and receiving part of the barrier. The device is equipped with a 2-ray optical part with a high immunity against false alarms and the detection of small animals. The barrier occupies two positions in the system. Both parts of the barrier can send a tamper signal to the control panel. The transmitters regularly perform automatic tests and report their status to the system. The barrier should be installed by a trained technician with a valid certificate issued by an authorised distributor.
Battery is not included.
- Power: 4x lithium batteries type LSH20 (3.6 V 13 Ah)
- Typical lifetime: approx 3 years (with 120 s energy saving mode)
- Communicating protocol: 868.1 MHz, JA-100 protocol
- Radio coverage: approx. 300 m (open area)
Optex barrier parameters
- Installation height: 0.7 - 1 m, 60 m distance between units
- Object motion speed: as set by an installer
- Detector cover conformance: IP55
- Max. relative humidity of the environment: 95 %
- Weight: 1620g
- Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: IV
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Security grade: according to OPTEX
- Complies with: ETSI EN 300220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1, EN 50581