Wireless internal siren for an AC socket, 100+ series
The product is a wireless system device for the JABLOTRON 100+. The siren is designed to indicate alarms inside a building. It can also be used for other acoustic indications such as activation of PG outputs, entry/exit delay or as a door bell. By pressing the siren button an alarm can be silenced or an emergency alarm can be set off. It is equipped with a backup battery in case of a power supply failure.
The siren is further equipped with a tamper sensor for detection of unplugging.
The siren occupies one position in the system.
There are up to 4 different tones for the door bell.
- Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz, protection class II
- Battery/service life: 3.2 V; 400 mAh (BAT-3V2-CR2)/3 years
- Operating frequency: 868.1 MHz
- Communication range: approx. 300 m (direct line of sight)
- Sounds (melodies): 8 selectable for PG indication
- Alarm siren sound: 105 dB/1 m
- Dimensions: 90 x 70 x 45 mm
- Ingress protection class: IP40 in accordance with EN 60529
- Environment according to: EN 50131-1, II. indoor, general
- Operation temperature range: -10°C to + 40°C
- Security level: level 2 in acc. with EN 50131-1, EN 50131-4, EN 50131-5-3
- It also meets the requirements of: EN 50131-6 ed. 2+A1, ETSI EN 300 220-1,-2, EN 50130-4 ed. 2+A1, EN 55032, EN 62368-1, EN 50581