Wireless PIR motion detector, 100+ series, white color
The product is a wireless system device for the JABLOTRON 100+. It is designed to detect human body motion inside buildings. Its guaranteed detection coverage is 90 °/12 m. The detector meets the highest quality and design requirements, making it suitable even for luxurious interiors.
Besides standard positioning in a corner of a room it can be installed on a wall surface using a JA-196PL-S bracket where the detector is partly recessed and elegantly blends with the wall. For special applications such as e.g. ceiling mounting or an inclined detection angle the JA-191PL articulated holder can be used.
The detector has impulse activation.
The detector can be used to control programmable PG outputs.
The resistance to false alarms is adjustable at two levels
The detector provides standard resistance to white light at the level prescribed by the standard (up to 6000 lux).
The detector is addressable, and it occupies one position in the system
- Compatible with: F-Link 2.0.0 and higher
- Power supply: 1x lithium battery, CR123A (3 V/1500 mAh)
- Typical service life: 4 years (in Smartwatch mode)
- Communication frequency: 868.1 MHz
- Communication range: approx. 300 m (free terrain)
- Recommended installation height: 2.2 - 2.5 m above the floor level
- Detection angle/detection coverage: 90°/12 m
- Dimensions: 62 x 110 x 40 mm
- Classification: security level 2/environment class II, pursuant to EN 50131-1 ed. 2+A1+A2, EN 50131-2-2
- Environment according to: EN 50131-1 II. indoor, general
- Operation temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
- It also meets the requirements of: EN 50131-5-3+A1, EN 50131-6 ed. 2+A1, ETSI EN 300 220-1,-2, EN 50130-4 ed. 2+A1, EN 55032, EN 62368-1, EN 50581