It supplements a double-zone PIR sensor produced by Optex with a Jablotron transmitter enabling the detector to be used within the JABLOTRON 100 system. The optical part of the detector has 2 PIR sensors with non-overlapping 94 zone detection, a high immunity to false alarms and the detection of small animals.
The detector includes an Antimasking function – protection against covering the view and it also has two tampers (front and back) built-in. They immediately report opening the detector or attempting tampering.
The detector does a self-test periodically and sends its status by a connection test to the control panel.
- Power: 2 x (3 x) Lithium batteries LS(T)14500 (3,6 V AA)
- Please note: Batteries are not included
- Average battery lifetime: 2 x 3.6 V / 3 x 3.6 V approx. 3 years / 4 years (120 s)
- Communication band: 868.1 MHz
- RF range - distance from the control panel: up to 300 m (open area)
Optex detector parameters
- Detection characteristics: 12 m / 85 °; 94 segments
- Recommended installation height: 2.5 - 3.0 m
- Object motion speed: 0.3 - 1.5 m / s
- Battery saving timer: adjustable 5 s or 120 s
- Detector cover conformance: IP55
- Max. relative humidity of the environment: 95 %
- Operational environment according to EN 50131-1: IV
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Security grade: according to OPTEX
- Complies with: ETSI EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1, EN 50581
- Weight: 620 g
- Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03