Wireless outdoor battery powered siren, without cover.
The JA-163A-BASE-RB siren is a component of the JABLOTRON 100 system. It is used to indicate alarms outdoors and for supplementary acoustic indication. The siren is powered by a lithium battery, completely without the need of any external power supply.
The siren consists of a JA-163A-BASE-RB base with the electronic components, a BAT-100A lithium battery and a top enclosure of the JA-1X1A-C-xx series. The enclosures are supplied in several colour designs. It occupies one position in the system.
The components of the JA-163A RB product (base, top enclosure and battery) are supplied separately. The reason is free selection from a number of top enclosures and the transport conditions of the battery.
- Power supply: Lithium battery 3.6 V / 13 Ah Type BAT-100A (up to 2 pieces can be fitted)
- Typical battery life: approx. 5 years (with default settings)
- Operating frequency: 868.1 MHz, JABLOTRON protocol
- Communication range: approx. 300 m (in the open space)
- Antenna: internal (an AN-868 external antenna can be connected)
- Piezoelectric siren: 110 dB/m (value with a new battery)
- Dimensions: 200 x 300 x 70 mm (with enclosure)
- Classification according to: EN 50131-1, EN 50131-4, class 2
- Environment according to: EN 50131-1, IV. General, outdoor
- Operating temperature range: -25 °C to +60 °C
- Ingress protection class: IP44
- In conformity with: ETSI EN 300220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1
- Operation conditions: ERC REC 70-03