The JA-182M is designed for the detection of windows (door) opening. An "invisible" magnetic sensor is installed into plastic or wooden window frames and is therefore totally discreet. The detector is suitable for use with the majority of manufactured windows. Some types of metal work is already prepared for the installation of this detector. It is addressable and occupies one position in the alarm.
- Power: 2x lithium battery type CR2354 (3 V)
- Typical lifetime: approx. 3 years
- Communicating protocol: 868 MHz
- Radio coverage: approx. 200 m (open area)
- Dimensions: 25 x 192 x 9 mm
- Security level: grade 2, EN 50131-1, CLC/TS 50131-2-6, EN 50131-5-3