Designed to detect human body movement inside buildings. Detection in two zones gives high immunity to moving pets. The battery-powered detector communicates via Jablotron radio protocol. The normal installation height is 120 cm above the fl oor. The detector has two detection zones each of which covers an angle of 120° and a distance of 12 m. The imaginary dividing line between both zones is determined by the detector installation height.
It is addressable and occupies one position in the alarm.
- Power: 1x lithium battery AA 3.6 V
- Typical lifetime: approx 3 years
- Communicating protocol: 868 MHz
- Radio coverage: approx. 300 m (open area)
- Detection range: 120°/12 m (basic lens)
- Dimensions: 60 x 180 x 55 mm
- Compies with: EN 300 220, EN 50130-4, EN 55022, EN 60950-1