GSM / GPRS comunicator for JA-103 and JA-107 control panels
The GSM communicator module is designed for the JA-103K or JA-107K alarm control panel belonging to the JABLOTRON 100+ system.
The control panel fitted with a JA-192Y communicates through a mobile network with a central monitoring station, allows remote control via the web and mobile applications and sends alarm SMSes and voice messages.
It allows the system to be remotely set up using the F-Link settings program.
- Power supply: via the control panel bus 12 V (9 ... 15 V)
- Average current consumption: about 5 mA (depends on the GSM strength)
- Peak current consumption: 175 mA
- Working range of the GSM module: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 70 x 37 x 25 mm
- Classification: EN 50131-1 ed. 2+A1+A2, EN 50131-3, EN 50136-2, ANSI SIA DC-09
- Environment according to: EN 50131-1 II. indoor, general
- Operation temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
- It also meets the requirements of: EN 62368-1, ETSI EN 301 511, EN 50130-4 +A1, ETSI EN 301 489-1, ETSI EN 301 489-7, EN 55032, ETSI EN 301 419-1, EN 50581