Bus signal PG output module - 8 outputs for 100+ series
The product is a system device for the JABLOTRON 100+ . It provides eight galvanically isolated outputs in all. For example, it can be used to control optical indicating elements, radio communicators or power relays.
It is designed for mounting in JA-19xPL multi-purpose boxes or on a DIN rail. The outputs are isolated from the bus. It is set using the DIP switch.
It is not addressable (does not occupy a position in the security system).
- Power supply: via the control panel bus 12 V (9 ... 15 V)
- Current consumption during backup open/closed outputs: 5 mA/10m A
- Current consumption for cable selection: 10 mA
- Maximum current from an output +U (electronic fuse): <100 mA (all connected devices must be added for current calculations)
- Dimensions: 77 x 40 x 15 mm
- Classification: level 2 in acc. with EN 50131-1, only when module is located in a JA-194PL or JA-195PL box using the JA-111H TRB module
- Environment according to: EN 50131-1 II. general indoor
- Operation temperature range: -10 °C to +40 °C
- It also meets the requirements of: EN 50131-3, EN 50130-4 ed. 2+A1, EN 55032, EN 50581