Video verification cameras provide the user and ARC with a visual confirmation of the alarm reason and show what is going on in the building. Any event is automatically recorded so the user is in the picture when something happens.
A big advantage is an easy installation of the cameras even without an advanced knowledge of IT technologies. They are fully integrated into the MyJABLOTRON application and cooperate with the JABLOTRON 100 system through Cloud. The customer has thus all the information about his or her premises clearly available in one place.
The camera takes colour videos in HD or Full HD resolutions. In case of poor light conditions it switches to a night mode using IF (Infrared) lighting.
Basic function of the camera:
- Video sequences
- Video recording of 30 sec. before the event (eg. Alarm or arming) and 30 sec. after it.
- It clearly shows what caused the event and what happened immediately afterwards.
- The user can also request its creation from the MyJABLOTRON application.
- Continuous video saving with an optional history (3 or 7 days).
- A full history is at the user´s disposal; he or she can check it any time to find out what happened in the building at a particular moment.
- Live video
- It can be started from the web or mobile versions of the MyJABLOTRON application.
- At any time, the user can check what is going on in the building.
- Under a normal internet connection, it takes ca. 10 sec. to connect to the camera.