An in-car RC-85 remote control module allows you to operate an alarm or to control equipment (garage doors, lights, door bell). It can report an alarm from a car alarm. Powered by the car 12V DC.
The transmitter is not continuously powered and only transmits a signal right after being connected to the power supply. It can be configured whether a signal is sent instantly or only after two applications of the power supply within 2 seconds.
- Power supply: 12V to 24V ± 30%
- Consumption: 0 / 20 mA
- Communication band: 868 MHz, Oasis protocol
- Communication range: approx. 50 m (open area)
- Configurable input reactions: 1 or 2 pulses of voltage supply
- Operational temperature range: -10 to +40°C
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
- Dimensions, weight: 84 x 53 x 25 mm, 120 g
- Can be operated according to: ERC REC 70-03