snom 370 - SIP based IP phone
High audio quality, ease of use, security and interoperability make the snom 370 highly suitable for SMEs, home offices, private users or ISP applications. The snom 370 is the VoIP phone for the business user who needs immediate access to all of their important information.
With the large graphical, high-definition display, the snom 370 offers an improved and extended presentation of call lists, address books and caller information. Caller information can be customized easily through XML to depict the information the user wants displayed.
- Tiltable, high-definition graphical display (240 x 128 Pixel)
- Large LED (red) for incoming calls
- 47 keys, 13 LEDs
- 12 programmable function keys
- Dual Ethernet connection
- Power over Ethernet
- Additional keypads with 42 programmable function keys
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (Full rate)
- National Language Support
- Available colours: black