Semi-automatic bi-direction vertical tripod turnstile with controller and RFID Reader
ZK Teco's Tripod turnstiles for physical access control can be used for a wide variety of applications like office, buildings, industrial sites, research institutions, IT centres, banks, airports (e.g. automated boarding card checks), railway stations and sports stadiums. They are quick, reliable and easy to use and they are made of robust, low-maintenance stainless steel, with integrated RFID, facial ot fingerprint readers.
* Rotating tripod arms stainless steel tubes of 38mm diameter, electronically collapssible in case of emergency.
* Integrated with RFID Reader
* Capacity control system and anti-tailgate function.
* Motorized mechanims with a compact stainless steel housing for unit body (SUS304) with satin finish for both single and doble version.
* Easy access to control devices installed inside and easy fixing to floor.
* Mechanism adjusted for precision operation, shock absorption system and overheating protection system.
* LED indicators for operation of the passages in one or both directions.
* Unit operatability warranteed for 2 million operations thanks to ZK's patented greasing system
Power Supply: AC110~220V + 10%, 50Hz
Operating Temperature: -28 Cº ~ 60º C
Rated Power: 60W
Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 80%
Traffic Speed (xx/minute): 48
Noise volume when mechanical structure runs smoothly: 32 dB
The average trouble-free operation frequency: 1/20.000
IP grade: IP54
Input control signals: Switching Signals
Appearance Size (length width height): 520x280x980
Brake rod length (mm): 500
Brake rod maximum tolerance: 80 kg