Single Lane Tripod Turnstile with Fingerprint and RFID Access Control System
Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions designed for smooth and silent operation, less wear, tear and reduced power consumption, suitable for areas where there is a large flow of people.
The TS1000 Series, our stainless steel compact version, offers high operating reliability in a small casework, ideal for sites where space is an issue. On receiving a signal from the access control system, or push button, it allows the passage of one person at a time. Passage in both directions is electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. If you want to set one side free, you can have it by adjusting the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage.
- Rotating tripod arms stainless steel tubes of 38mm diameter, electronically collapssible in case of emergency.
- Integrated with RFID Reader
- Capacity control system and anti-tailgate function.
- Motorized mechanims with a compact stainless steel housing for unit body (SUS304) with satin finish for both single and doble version.
- Easy access to control devices installed inside and easy fixing to floor.
- Mechanism adjusted for precision operation, shock absorption system and overheating protection system.
- LED indicators for operation of the passages in one or both directions.
- Unit operatability warranteed for 2 million operations thanks to ZK's patented greasing system
- Power Supply: AC110~220V + 10%, 50Hz
- Operating Temperature: -28 Cº ~ 60º C
- Rated Power: 60W
- Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 80%
- Traffic Speed (xx/minute): 48
- Noise volume when mechanical structure runs smoothly: 32 dB
- The average trouble-free operation frequency: 1/20.000
- IP grade: IP54
- Input control signals: Switching Signals
- Appearance Size (length width height): 520x280x980
- Brake rod length (mm): 500
- Brake rod maximum tolerance: 80 kg