Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions designed for smooth and silent operation, less wear, tear and reduced power consumption, suitable for areas where there is a large flow of people.
The TS1200 Series, our stainless steel compact version, offers high operating reliability in a small casework, ideal for sites where space is an issue. The TS1200 Series has two passage channels in one casework, it is cost-effective for the application.
On receiving a signal from the access control system, or push button, it allows the passage of one person at a time. Passage in both directions is electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. If you want to set one side free, you can have it by adjusting the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage.
- Power Supply: AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: -28 Cº ~ 60º C
- Rated Power: 60W
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 85%
- Working Environment: Indoor/Outdoor (shelter)
- Flow Rate: 25-48 passage/minute
- Ingress Protection: IP54
- Casework Material: SUS304
- Pictogram Indication: Yes
- Control System: Input controlled by dry contact
- Emergency Button: Input Yes
- Dimensions: 60*98*33 (CM) + arm length 50 CM
- Package Dimension: 73*108*45 CM
- Net Weight: 55 KG
- Gross Weight with Package 63 KG
- Optional Function: Alternative Material or Shape, third-party access control integration, ticket system integration, passage counter